Open field red ripening large blocky pepper with very high quality fruits, with long shelf life and extended picking period.
- Perfect for green harvest. Suitable for red harvest
- Strong growing bushy plant for sun protection.
- Can be grown on stakes making harvesting easier.
- Early maturing -70 days green and 90 days red from transplanting date.
- Yields 20 tons/acre under proper management
- Low chemical usage leading to high returns.
- Resistant to tobacco mosaic virus, tomato spotted wilt virus, potato virus Y,
- Tobacco etch virus and Xanthomonas
- Resistance (HR): Xcv:1-3 PVY:0-1/TM:0, (IR): TSWV:0/TEV
- Seed rate 60 grms per acre
- Spacing 40-50 x 60-90 cm